- One large cup-full of experience
- One or two generous spoonfuls of sadness, according to taste
- A large sprinkling of humour
- An ounce of wholemeal wisdom
- A fresh sprig of organic pain
- Several free range smiles
- Two eggs
- An open mind
- Some freshly picked humility (bottled is ok, if you can’t find fresh)
- One open heart
- Half a can of sheer guts, or baked beans, depending on the season
Mix the above ingredients in a large bowl and bake on the top shelf of a hot oven for a decade or two. Season with plenty of sex, laughter and fun, a few tears and some grated cheese. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley.
For maximum pleasure, eat with someone else.