I have been nominated again for the Versatile blogger award by Robin, author of the fantastic My Own Private Universe blog.
I can’t find just seven blogs to nominate, I would have to miss out so many of your wonderful sites. However I would most definitely have nominated Robin’s site, I strongly recommend following her,and I would have nominated you too. Thank you Robin, your blog rocks.
I am not sure how versatile I am, I think I only write wank fantasies and daft jokes LOL.
- I haven’t had a drink for nearly five years, that shit was gonna kill me.
- I still have a crush on a girl that doesn’t know that, and she will read this too.
- I fall in love way, way, way too easily.
- I used to be a football hooligan.
- I play guitar really badly and really loudly and I love it.
- I have lost over 772 games of Tekken Tag Tournament to my best mate Karl and won only nine.
- I could read when I was three.
- I get turned on by women who are bullies but wouldn’t want to marry one.
- I clearly cannot count to seven very well.
Versatile Blogger Awards
It seems I missed the point of the versatile blogger award thingy… I need to write seven things about myself and nominate 15-20 other bloggers. This will be difficult as there are only six things I know about myself and every blog I follow is too good not to nominate.
Ok, seven things about me:
- I have a tiny penis.
- I have not had a drink in nearly five years.
- I do not support Arsenal.
- I have a thing for Australian women.
- They do not have a thing for me.
- I like sad stories
- I do not know seven things about myself
Here are my nominees for the versatile blogger award – in no particular order .